I have a feeling the next couple of months are going to be good for business. Already, I've gotten to take pictures for a couple of friends, and have a few more small shoots lined up for later this week. Cooler weather and Christmas cards are stirring up demand! =^)
A couple weeks ago, some of our friends from James' class - Dave Ludington and Carrie Gobla - had me take their engagement photos. It was fun because we purposely tried to take advantage of the beautiful desert scenery around sunset. You can check out all of their best shots on my photography blog.
Then on Saturday, James and I went to the wedding of one of the co-leaders of our high school small group. Bethany has been talking excitedly about her wedding plans since we met her in August so it was really exciting to see everything finally come together! Both her and her husband Jeremy have solid, Christian families so it was great seeing a wedding so focused on God's vision for marriage. Unfortunately we were only able to stay for the ceremony as James wasn't feeling great, but I got some nice shots that she can post on facebook when she returns from their Cancun honeymoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment