Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bible Babes and their Babies

As I've mentioned a few times that my good friend Jordan Cienski and I started up a ladies Bible Study for other student pilot's wives this year... But I haven't been able to post any pictures of them yet! Yesterday (Tuesday) we hosted a baby shower for two of the women in our group - Julia Wilhoit and Natasha Buchenroth - who are both pregnant with their first child. Julia is having a girl and Natasha is having a boy so we had a lot of fun going out and shopping for gifts, playing games, and generally celebrating this next step in their lives.

Since it was an important celebration, all eight of us were in attendance. So I whipped out my birthday present from James - a new tripod for my camera - and made sure to get a good group shot before we left the party. I have been so blessed by the fellowship of these women and sincerely hope that at least one of them will follow us to Japan so we can continue the close bond we've formed over the last few months.

From top left to bottom right: Lynn Gertiser, Jordan Cienski, Me, Anne Grotjohn, Natasha Buchenroth, Julia Wilhoit, and Nacole Wilson.

No comments: