Monday, October 4, 2010

Recent Photography Fun

Now that fall has begun and the weather outside is gorgeous, many friends have been asking me to take their family portraits. First, I did a family portrait shoot for Trevor and Jenny Cichowski before he deployed a couple weeks ago. Their kids are SO cute and we had a great time going for a walk and enjoying all of the sights and sounds at the Grand Komaki.

Next I had the pleasure of taking maternity photos for Mark and Deb Warner. They are in our squadron and I had fun helping plan Deb's baby shower back in August. They're both super sweet and laid back people with an obvious love for each other and their baby. I can't wait to meet the baby when he or she joins us!

As always, if you'd like to see more pictures from these shoots, check out my photography blog. I've got at least one more family portrait coming up soon so stay tuned for more fun pictures!

No comments: