After spending months and months waiting for James to start his final leg of training here in Del Rio, it's hard to believe that it's already over!! He had his final IFF (intro to fighter fundamentals) ride on Wednesday, then spent Thursday in a simulator learning the approaches into Luke AFB in Phoenix, and on Friday they held a casual graduation ceremony in the squadron bar. I was excited that I could be there to take a couple pictures for our family.
Even though he is finished, James fully intends to keep working hard and studying so that he can hit the ground running when we get to Phoenix. He is super excited and overwhelmed that there is nothing standing in between him and an F-16 now!! I'm so proud of all the work he put in and look forward to being there to support him as he begins his career as a fighter pilot.


No comments:
Post a Comment