This month he was still sleeping well while swaddled in his car seat. However, the doctor also recommended we start transitioning him into sleeping in his crib so I have a feeling I'll be kissing my peaceful nights good bye here in a few days. =^/ He's also got a little head flattening going on. It's not bad enough to wear a shaping helmet like some babies have to, but we need to find ways to keep him off of his back for longer stretches during the day. Since tummy time is really just roll-over time, we'll need to work harder on strengthening his core muscles so he can sit up more. So many projects!
He's had a lot of positive development this month, too. His hand-eye coordination is definitely improving. He can easily reach for and grasp onto things he's interested in. Unfortunately, that usually involves tugging on my hair and trying to grab my glasses off my face or my phone out of my hand. He's also starting to explore his body. He's discovered his ears and his feet. A new favorite past time is sucking on his toes. I have no idea where he gets his flexibility - it's definitely not from his father or myself. But it is pretty funny to watch!
Kaden continues to be very expressive. I know where he got THAT trait from. ;^) Lately he's started making this face at me over and over again:
Recently we got the famous baby triad together and had fun comparing how much they've all grown and changed in the last four months. Jack has definitely overtaken Kaden in size and weight, but at least our son is still bigger than Riley. Not only did they play nicely together that day, they even all hooked arms when I was taking the photo of them side by side! United in friendship from day one. <3 p="">
We look forward to celebrating Kaden's first Christmas. I couldn't think of a better theme for his 4 month photo shoot! Enjoy these festive snapshots of our handsome boy!





No comments:
Post a Comment