Normally, I love being present at these events to take pictures for my friends. But there are simply too many (last week we had 6!!!) and I do not have time to edit all of those pictures. So I told people that, unless they pay me, I will not be taking pictures with my camera. I took photos for a few friends with their cameras. But my good friend Andrea Hunt hired me to document her husband Brad, aka "SCOOBY"'s fini, which coincided with our other good friend Tim "CHECK" Six's fini. His wife couldn't be here. She's back in the States and coping with the discomfort of her first trimester! YAY!! So I wanted to make sure she had some good pictures of Tim getting hosed.
| Proud wife! |
| The Fiendettes will miss her! |
Andrea LOVES Kaden and never passes up an opportunity to hold and play with him. I'm very sad she won't be around anymore. It was almost worth getting dressed up and driving out to the flight line just for a 30-45 minute mommy break. ;^)
For some reason it was taking CHECK forever to taxi to his parking space, so I had fun taking pictures of all the little Fiendlings in their squadron colors and ear protection. SO CUTE!
FINALLY, CHECK arrived in a broken jet that had to be towed over from the flight line. I guess that explained the delay!
He accomplished something I've never seen before at a fini. He fought his way over to the water can, took it from the little girls, and started spraying everyone else! Finally, SCOOBY wrestled it away from him and turned the nozzle in the right direction.
We will certainly miss all of our friends, but we know they are headed to other great assignments around the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment