Thursday, April 30, 2009

My first car!!

Today was a momentous occasion because we bought me my first car!! I've never had a car that I can truly call my own so this is very exciting. After a lot of research and family advice, we headed over to the local Toyota dealership looking for something more along the lines of a Corolla... But while we were there we saw this used 2005 Subaru Forester that was in our price range and thought we would test it out. Since we don't know where we will be going next, we thought it would be smart to get something with all-wheel drive incase we need to go somewhere with snow. Also, since it's a small SUV, James felt confident that I would be safe in it. I enjoy driving it because it's got some kick to it and reminds me of my parent's Jeep that I used to drive while I was home. It's a pretty shade of dark green, with a light brown cloth interior. It's automatic, which is good for me since I have not yet learned how to drive a stick, and it comes with both a radio and a CD player! The trunk is nice and large, and the back seats fold down for extra storage space. All in all, I think we got a good deal and I know I'll enjoy zooming around Phoenix in my new ride!! B^)

1 comment:

skm22777 said...

GO SUBARU!!!! I just hit 110,000 after 7 years.....and I'm still loving it! However....I stick out like a sore thumb out here in Arkansas...Never give yours up!!