I got to add a whole new category of portraits to my photography website this week! Misawa is known as a "2 Baby Base" because so many people are pregnant here. With so many pregnant people around, there is a big demand for maternity photos and baby portraits. I have little to no experience with either of these huge genres of portraiture, but figured I should learn quick!
I found a young couple here on base who was willing to serve as my guinea pigs. He is a crew chief for the other fighter squadron on base and actually lives just a few streets away. They were a lot of fun to take pictures of, and the portraits turned out great! It was kind of overcast and windy at the beach, which made for really a really interesting setting. Nothing more impressive than a stormy sea (or in this case, ocean)!




If you would like to see more, please check out my photography blog!
1 comment:
Great photos!
Bob
Post a Comment