James sent me a surprise gift last week - a brand new, professional grade digital camera!! I love the one his grandfather Earle gave me shortly after we were married and have enjoyed using it, but lately I've been feeling like I've out grown it. I need something with more manual options and much larger images for my clients to print from. This Canon EOS 7D is the new top-of-the line camera out there. We have been looking at it and budgeting for it for a while and had planned to purchase it this fall after James returned from his deployment. But of course, my husband likes to spoil me and will take advantage of any opportunity to surprise me. So he ordered it without me knowing and had it shipped here! I've already used it quite a bit and the images are BEAUTIFUL! I'm still learning how to use it properly, but I know it will come in handy this fall for paid photo shoots and all of our traveling!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
New Camera!!
James sent me a surprise gift last week - a brand new, professional grade digital camera!! I love the one his grandfather Earle gave me shortly after we were married and have enjoyed using it, but lately I've been feeling like I've out grown it. I need something with more manual options and much larger images for my clients to print from. This Canon EOS 7D is the new top-of-the line camera out there. We have been looking at it and budgeting for it for a while and had planned to purchase it this fall after James returned from his deployment. But of course, my husband likes to spoil me and will take advantage of any opportunity to surprise me. So he ordered it without me knowing and had it shipped here! I've already used it quite a bit and the images are BEAUTIFUL! I'm still learning how to use it properly, but I know it will come in handy this fall for paid photo shoots and all of our traveling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment