I was really excited when I noticed that the cherry trees have little pink buds at the end of every branch. It seemed like winter may finally have been coming to an end, and I definitely have spring fever. But yesterday, little white flakes started falling from the sky again and today our yard is back to looking like a winter wonderland. We expected to get some more snow - the worst storm they had last year was in March. But it was a little disheartening after getting spoiled with the warm weather.
I'm tired of having to bundle up before walking out of the house. I'm tired of worrying about shoveling and clearing off my car and driving in the snow. The heat of the summer is miserable and I'm sure I'll be complaining about the weather again soon... but spring time is one of the greatest times in Japan and I can't wait to head outside and enjoy the cherry blossoms!
No comments:
Post a Comment