Friday, May 10, 2013

Nesting Without a Nest

We have enjoyed our extended time in the States, but I am more than ready to return to Asia. Part of that may be that I am so over living out of a suitcase. We've been homeless for over 2 months now. Part of that may be that I'm tired of the slow Southern pace and ready for Asian efficiency (at least when it comes to customer service). But another big part is probably that the "nesting instinct" is starting to set in and I have no nest to prepare for our little guy!

Since I can't work on setting up the nursery and preparing our home, I've been focusing on mental organization and lots and lots of shopping! It seemed like a great idea to stock up on essentials and outfits that would be difficult to find in Asia at the time I swiped my credit cards/gift cards. But now that we're preparing to leave Montgomery, we've got 6-9 boxes that need to be shipped. =^/ Ah well, this is a normal part of international military moves!

Below is a photo of about half the damage I've managed to do. Can't wait till we have a dresser to store this stuff in and a little baby to try them on! Only a week and a half left till we arrive in Osan! (But who's counting?)

No comments: