
Secondly, today (May 31st) is out 2 year marriage anniversary! It's crazy to think about all that we've done in that short amount of time. But even with all of that - I think this next year will be our most eventful and exciting yet! Unfortunately, I couldn't travel over to Korea this weekend with the other wives because I still haven't fully recovered. I really wish I could have been there to celebrate these big mile stones with him... but we have found other small ways to commemorate the day. I sent him a big care package which served as an anniversary gift, and he had no idea it was coming so that made him very, very happy. And we've spent the day today talking on skype so we've at least gotten to reconnect and give each other our undivided attention on a day that is all about us. =^)
1 comment:
1. I loved the house tour...looks like you're pretty much settled minus the little touches you want to add. It looks great and very homey :)
2. I have the same creepy crawly phobia! We have geckos here and when they get in the house I freak out lol. There's also rats and roaches outside which scares me...everytime Bobby leaves I am constantly hoping nothing gets in because I don't want to deal with catching it myself! So, amazing job catching that thing - I'll remember your bravery if I ever have to do the same :)
3. Happy Anniversary and congrats to James! Too bad you had to spend your special day apart - we do too this year :( Thank goodness for Skype though!
Post a Comment