Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Squadron Photos

This summer I finally had an opportunity to take some family photos out in front of a jet. We wanted to make sure we got a good group photo before people left again for various locations. The weather has been awful all summer so it was a bit of a gamble scheduling an outdoor photo shoot, as we soon discovered to our dismay... Thankfully, the rain held off long enough for the big group shot. But many families unfortunately walked away with photos of them getting soaked in front of the plane. Ah well... a portrait is supposed to capture the reality of our lives, and what we got were some beautiful, accurate representations of our life this summer.


There was another photographer on hand to take photos that I wanted to be in, which was SO nice. So below are some very special photos of us!


Here are a few of my favorite shots of other people. I really didn't have time due to the incliment weather to do anything super creative with the jet, but these still turned out very cute.



No comments: