Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Wentzel Brothers Reunite!
At the start of May, James' older brother Jon came to Misawa for a week to do some sims. We were excited to see him and have him over for dinner in our house for the first time ever. Ah, this crazy Air Force life we lead!
The week he was here was a busy one for me so I unfortunately only got to see him for that first night when he came over. But James went out and ate with Jon and the other pilots visiting from Osan several times. I know he was thankful for the time to reconnect with his brother, as well as the new restaurants that Jon introduced him to.
James made sure to snap this quick shot of the two boys to send to their mom for Mother's Day. It's a rare treat to have the Wentzel brothers in one spot. We've been incredibly blessed that it's happened pretty frequently while we've both been stationed in the Pacific. I hope we will get another chance to hang out with Jon and Claire before we move next spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment