![]() |
| pulled from internet to illustrate. |
Recently my friend Kendall started teaching a Barre Body class and so I decided to check it out. Barre is a fusion of yoga, pilates and ballet that uses small, repetitive movements to target all of the muscles in your body for a high intensity but low impact work out. It involves a lot of stretches and endurance training, which are really good for me. I'm totally wiped out after each class but already I can tell a difference in my muscle tone and energy level.
Kendall is one of my best friends and is familiar with my back surgery and limitations so she helps me modify certain moves that require too much bending or twisting. She's an incredible instructor and makes us feel at ease while encouraging us to push ourselves and try new things. I hope that in our summer adventures I'll be able to do some real yoga poses alongside her.
![]() |
| Kendall-Sensei as I call her. She's amazing. |


1 comment:
You are so sweet, Kim, and I love having you in class! For some people exercising comes easily, but you are doing the same moves and truly fighting for it...it's inspiring!
Post a Comment